Laura Carrascosa Vela1993, Madrid
Through photography I intend to learn about links that make people, things and the world itself remain connected together.
As far as I am concerned, photography represents a struggle with reality, and in that confrontation I question myself and our limitations. As Léolo, I find my shelter in dreams and poetry in what goes beyond reality, truth and words.
Exhibitions and publications
• Como la casa mía en la Junta Municipal de Usera on the occasion of the Chinese New Year
• Exhibition at town hall in Barajas, Madrid
• Exhibition in department of youth in Segovia
• ODISEA at BlankPaper School
• We don't care anymore at Espacio Ananas
• Collective exhibition by Blank Paper School Master’s students
• Galería Mediadvanced, Gijón
Awards and scholarships
• Artistic residency secondary award at Espacio Oculto, Usera, Madrid.
• 7th edition scholarship BlankPaper School Master’s programme.
• Secondary award Lens school.
• Workshop in Chinese studies. ICEI, Madrid
• Degree in Philosophy. UCM, Madrid
• Master course in photography project development. BlankPaper School, Madrid
• Technician of Plastic Arts and Design in Photography. Escuela de Arte10, Madrid
• Workshop in artistic nude. ETSAM, Madrid
• Artistic stay en Espacio Oculto, Madrid